If anyone reading this blog attended the Episcopal Charities workshop in Orinda on the new ACTION NETWORKS ministry strategy by Episcopal Charities will you please take a moment and write a comment to this post describing what happened at the meeting and what this means for St. Timothy‘s.
As a parish we must discern how best to participate in this new DioCal initiative and we need feedback from those who heard the presentation about:
- How can St. Timothy’s participate in the EC Action Networks?
- Can we use Action Networks to leverage our existing outreach efforts by working with others?
- Are our outreach priorities different than Episcopal Charities?
- Could we use Action Networks to expand youth ministry through shared programs among congregations?
- Will we lose too much control over our priorities and resources by participating in Action Networks?
- Can we use Action Networks to fill the missing gaps in our mission and ministry efforts through collaboration
Thanks for your feedback