- The parish focus shifts from youth ministry to outreach as a result and membership stays about the same but ages along with the demographics.
- St. Timothy’s takes on a new mission challenge but instead of planting a new church in Dougherty Valley it chooses instead a social outreach ministry targeted on the underserved in the Monument Corridor.
- Working with other groups a property is leased and multi-service program is developed to serve client needs.
- Parish participation is expansive at first then settles into a smaller but dedicated outreach group. By 2020 St. Timothy’s is providing more than 50% of the total cost of the mission program as a combination of budgeted outreach, leveraged grants and fund-raising projects.
- Youth ministry is built around confirmation and work in the outreach programs with more participation by high school ages.