- Parish focus is growing membership and the revenue base to double membership by 2020 and make the parish a hub for community activity.
- Active evangelism and marketing outreach to both the unchurched and underserved in the service area brings more people to first try out and then join the church.
- With a focus on youth ministry, music and young family services the parish is a constant buzz of activity.
- Strong outreach and pastoral care programs and staff based on targeted services to population segments from seniors to singles supported by a large intergeneration volunteer corps and growing use of seminarians and deacons assigned by the Bishop to support shared Diocesan programs.
- Capital program focus is on new parish hall/education space with gym and kid-attracting programs. The Youth floor in Grace House becomes an adult programs space and new kitchen, dining and meeting space expands campus use and pledges soar.